Vending at the Islamic Games
General Terms and Conditions:
- Booth spaces are $450 for both days of the Games.
- Booth spaces are outdoors in designated areas only. Vending is outdoors.
- You are responsible for your tables, chairs, tents and other amenities, unless suggested otherwise.
- Electricity may be available, please contact Islamic Games if you need. Fees may apply. No generators would be allowed on any of our Campuses.
- Vendors are not allowed to sell food, drink, water, snacks, or any other products unless with explicit permission from the Islamic Games Organizing Committee
- Booth setup time is from 7:00 am to 9:00 am. Booth and its contents must be knocked down and removed during Saturday night after 7:00 pm. Islamic Games will not be responsible for any losses for items remaining on Campus on Saturday Night. Booth knock down and removal on Sunday June 4th must not be done before 5:00pm.
- Vendor/sponsor agrees to maintain their booth space and their immediate surroundings safe, clean and clear.
- Vendors are subject to same Rules and Regulation and Liability Disclosure as players and athletes.
- Refund Policy: 90% Refund seven (7) days before schedule beginning of the Games – See Refund Policy
- Islamic Games Organizing Committee reserves the right to deny or cancel vendor’s reservation without notice.